I read it. Its mildly interesting.

________________________________
 From: laughinggull108 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:00 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Majorca Journal worth a read

Some time back, Rick posted a link to a blog or website where a pdf file
entitled Majorca Journal by Andrew MacKenzie was available for reading and/or
download. What a trip down memory lane this was. Andy's writing seems to
capture the essence of this early initiator course, and there's a "bonus track"
as he calls it at the end about his experiences on staff at Livingston Manor
for a few months in 1977. I found it definitely worth a read and couldn't help
but think of MJ as I read it.

How does one do a "search" of particular words in a topic here at Fairfield
Life with the new format? Is it like the old method like we used to do before
things changed, and if so, where do I find the search bar? Thanks!

LG