On 5/22/2014 9:50 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

It has also not been established why you are not living in a facility for the deranged. I must have been around some TM teachers otherwise I could never have gotten my TM mantra - and as to meeting the Old Fraud, if you mean did I ever shake hands with him, no. I was in a big ass room with him and a couple hundred people once at good ol' MIU. But if I had put out the rumor I was a multimillionaire, I bet I would-a had a private audience with him.

Now this is funny - the impostor MJ was living around some TM teachers and one of them gave him a non-sense gibberish sound to think about. They must have put him into a trance-induction state. So, he moved all the the way from SC to IA, to sit in a big ass room with an Old Fraud and hundreds of other people.

Once at the religious school, the poor MJ was forced to work in the kitchen baking bread and made to listen to hours and hours of audio and video tape, to the point of being brain-washed into believing he could fly inside a golden dome with the other bum-bouncing guys.

But, MJ can't figure out why /I'm not living in a facility for the deranged?/ LoL!

---
is active.
  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]