Judy when I say it didn't work, I mean that what I highlighted and attempted to
delete by pressing the backspace button, didn't get deleted.

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 2:11 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What do you mean, "It didn't work"? That doesn't make any sense. You selected
what you wanted to snip and hit Delete, and what happened?

The whole "Reply" button thing is a red herring Richard threw in just to be
confusing. Ignore it. Obviously you have to be in the Reply window if you want
to delete anything.

BTW, as for attributions, for some reason he doesn't want to admit he got
attributions wrong, so he's throwing a whole load of bullshit at you on that as
well.

Richard, I just followed your instructions for snipping and it didn't work.
First I tried it after I hit the Reply button and then I tried it before I hit
the Reply button. Any suggestions appreciated.

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 10:30 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...