turq, I think Maharishi was speaking from experience therefore it was not
appropriate for him to say that he was explaining his beliefs! And he also
encouraged everyone else to go by their own experience. He offered knowledge as
a way to understand experience and supplement it rather than to replace it.

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 10:00 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com