--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Wouldn't the momentum of the gunas carry the 'freed' soul
essence
> > after Brahman is achieved, almost effortlessly into
progressively
> > more expanded states, creating a powerful and inevitable
> dissolution
> > of the strong force, and hence sense of self?
>
> Well, it's a funny thing -- identity with a separate self is in a
> very real sense dissolved at Brahman-Brahman-Brahman, when one
> realizes one has always been "nobody," and there has always
> been "nothing" to do amidst the ocean of perfection Now, and it is
> at least possible to die at this point and not return to Earth or
> Earth-like planes (as in the model one has reached "Maharloka").

Yes, we have "flipped, out" so to speak (*lol*)

> As you and I are aware, the Work has now ended, but the Work also
> actually *begins* at that point, wherein spacetime "reverses" and
> one begins as Spirit to re-enter Matter as a sort of avatar,
> to "eat" or assimilate the entirety of one's past. One's
perfection
> and Wholeness-Self has "blind-spots" to meet and greet.

Yes, very definitely. And the Work appears to move much faster at
this point, because we are no longer Working within the constructs
of Maya.

In a sense,
> one has yet to fully fuse God and Goddess, one's male and female
> sides, or to expand Wholeness beyond one's midsection
("Maharloka")
> to embrace and assimilate one's whole bodymind...and beyond.

Well said.

But
> many traditional models of Enlightenment end at Brahma-Brahma-
Brahma
> or Nirvana, so it is not difficult to imagine some portions of the
> Whole deciding to "rest on their laurels" as it were  :-)

Yes, I do it myself, until like a pool of water overcoming its
surface tension, assimilation continues unabated.

> Granted the model
> > accounts for such a state as the 'pyramid people', but in
Reality,
> > how long could such a state be sustained?
>

> "How long" ceases to have much meaning after Brahma-Brahma-Brahma,
> doesn't it? I suspect Bentov is speaking of entities like the
> Watchers or the Theosophical Society's Dhyan Chohans, or
> the "Discarnate Gods" -- actually, filtering divine bliss through
> one's system into the denser planes is a legitimate function; one
is
> serving as a sort of transformer or "elevator attendant."

Now, *that* makes sense. Otherwise I was stuck in the consideration
of such souls not meeting the minimum standards of the Universal
cost/benefit model. Seen another way, it seemed at first such beings
would be bliss-channeling 'idiot savants' of a sort. Hence my
earlier remarks about such beings being not quite human.

> If this is indeed "Janaloka," one or more of these entities might
> eventually decide to return as a Teacher to the denser planes, and
> in the process learn something more about themselves and the ever-
> unfolding mystery of the human and the divine, and of the male and
> female, and of duality in general :-)

That too makes sense, and brings to mind the thought I used to have
whereby all I wanted to do was evolve to the point where I didn't
ever have to return *here* ever again! (*lol*) Not only does that
now make no sense for obvious reasons, I appreciate this Earth plane
very very much more than ever. And I'll leave it at that for now.