--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > On Oct 28, 2005, at 3:15 AM, Ingegerd wrote:
> >
> > > I think that the TMO is desperate. One person called me to
learn
> TM.
> > > He had been in contact with a recert. TM-Teacher who said that
if
> he
> > > learned from an Independent TM-Teacher - he would be hit by a
> curse.
> >
> > My god, this is what they're telling people?
>
> This was my experience. I have also experienced that people from
the
> TMO make lies to damage the reputation of the Independent TM-
Teachers
> and people that have left organisation. Have somebody else had the
> same experience? I am really wondering what is happening in the
> brainwaves of the TB that still is listening to MMY.
> Ingegerd

The TMO is a playground for intellectual incest! Mahesh firmly
believed that any means justified HIS ends! Is it any surprise, then
that we see the fuition of Mahesh's ideas coming out like furry 6-
toed babies? -- Mahesh's ideas are supported by Mahesh's ideas which
are based on Mahesh's ideas which generate more of Mahesh's ideas
which allow only for Mahesh's ideas. It's intellectual incest.
Eventually the True Believers can only spout their version of
Mahesh's ideas; they can only say that anything other than Mahesh's
ideas are simply lies. There are some very fascinating examples of
this at a.m.t. -- Mahesh had a fascination for Hitler. He had had Br.
Devindra read *Mein Kamph* to him. Hitler had believed that if you
told a lie often enough it would become truth. Apparently Mahesh
concurred.

I learned about Mahesh's fascination with Hitler from one of the old-
time teachers who had been around Mahesh for years. At first, I
thought it must be intellectual curiosity. But I watched Mahesh very
closely after that. When I heard him say "we will use science to
prove it" I laughed.

Then the penny dropped.