dear merudanda, as FFL is a family yahoo group (-:
I will refrain from posting pictures of my belly button. Also because I have
not yet learned how to post pictures (-:

But do not despair. I DO know how to post youtubes. What has been beyond
horrifying about my youtube belly button research is how many young girls post
youtubes about their belly button or navel ring collection. Really?!

So I chose one that was kind of short. Plus it had Katy Perry singing in
background so hoping that added to the sattva. (Will she be next year's
commencement speaker? Inquiring minds, etc...)

Of course it will be good to choose one's ring of the day according to
planetary colors: pink or red for Tuesday, Mars day. Or maybe it is already
Wednesday where you are. That would be green to pacify one's Mercury (-:

my navel ring collection

   my navel ring collection
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo