On Oct 28, 2005, at 12:07 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:

On Oct 28, 2005, at 11:30 AM, jim_flanegin wrote:

I am familiar with stalking the wild pendulum. What is the second

of

his works you are referring to? (Amazon lists one called The Cosmic

Book...)

Yes that's it--the COsMIC Book. It's a cosmic comic book of his

visionary exploits with the Universe and beyond.

He would sometimes leave his body for extended periods of time--

sometimes days. These are his insights from these journeys.

Thanks. BTW I didn't know he left his body frequently- perhaps that

explains (no pun intended) his sudden and dramatic demise.

You know he died in a plane crash?

His daughters biography of him is interesting. In it, "Maharishi" is called "Mahananda".