 Truly a waste of time, except for wankers. All of these medieval meditation
techniques, like this 'mindfulness', introduced by the delusional, as a panacea
for modern life. Could it get any weirder??

I wish I was as certain of just one thing as you seem to be about
everything.....

 That's right, haven't tried nor am I going to. A Buddhist technique that gives
headaches to large number of people is not only a waste of time but probably
harmful.

 For the record, my bet is that neither the Jim-bot nor the Nabby-bot have
*ever* in their lives learned or practiced any form of mindfulness meditation,
<snip>