California did pass an referendum to help homeless vets and get them off the streets. Really that should be funded by taxing the defense industry and it really should just be a federal government program for folks who have served in the military. Right now our war mongers just use people to fight their wars of empire and them dump them on the street afterward in a "slam bam thank you ma'am fashion."

On 06/03/2014 08:47 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 6/3/2014 8:21 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:
> It is Primary Day in California as well as other states. Is it in
> yours? Did you vote?

Yes, we both voted. We will be looking for a new mayor because the San
Antonio mayor is going to Washington to be the HUD Secretary for Obama.
The mayor's twin brother is a Senator from Texas. There are rumors that
Julian Castro might be Hillary Clinton's running mate if she decids to
run for president. Go figure

'Obama Taps San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro For HUD Secretary'
http://www.npr.org/2014/05/23/315275153/obama-taps-san-antonio-mayor-julian-castro-for-hud-secretary

  • [FairfieldLife]... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
          • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]