yes, Bhairitu, I did, and I just reread it. I really like his tone, just laying
out the facts, etc.

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 3:24 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

BTW, did you read Robert's article?  Those familiar which his writings would
know he would lay the blame at the banksters (a term he does use) starting with
Goldman-Sachs.

On 06/07/2014 11:34 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>Clintons, Kochs, banksters, big pharma, big agra,
>

>On Saturday, June 7, 2014 1:30 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
>[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>

>You really must live in a vacuum. You weekend homework will be to research
>this and turn in your results to the group on Monday. ;-)
>

>On 06/07/2014 09:24 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
>

>>Bhairitu, any idea what those 6 private interest groups might be?
>>

>>On Saturday, June 7, 2014 11:22 AM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
>>[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>

>>"America is a Great Big Lie. There is no truth in what we are told. The
>>entire country, along
                                                with that part of the
                                                world under Washington’s
>>thumb, is run for about