Yeah, Fleetwood, I see how you enjoy turq's and Xeno's posts so much! I see the
nature of your so called enjoyment!

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:44 PM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I enjoy everything I read here, even when I disagree with it.

I was noticing your passive aggressive nature, on here, Share, and wanted you
to know, as a helpful hint, that your repressed anger leaks out, even when you
think you are hiding it.

Makes no difference to me, what you do about it, if anything. I won't be
holding my breath.

Fleetwood, again, if someone doesn't enjoy my posts, for whatever reason, then
why are they even reading them?!

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:37 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"