---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 Dear Share, what I was actually *doing* was encouraging you to *claim* what
works for you and use it to get through the fear and resentment you have
towards me and now I understand more fully, towards women in general.

 Wow, we can get therapy here too!

 I've been thinking this place reminds me of somewhere more and more recently,
which one of you is nurse Ratched?

  It isn't about me - don't kid yourself. (The comment you made back to Empty
re: women was very sad and I do believe you believe it.  Remember, you are
one!)  Practice self-love Share and practice doubting your ability to perceive
reality correctly.  Try on different lenses; don't be confident in your
assumptions. Stay open to opposite interpretations. You really don't *know*
Share; to the extent that you think you do, you shut yourself off over and over
and over. Your comments today to Ann, me, and Fleetfoot indicate the nature of
your problem. You are completely impervious to any feedback on yourself; you
are completely transparent in this way and you can't see it.  Nothing any of us
said to you had any effect whatsoever on your being. I was very detached
yesterday Share, despite what it looked like and I just stayed open to the
feeling I received from you and it was very, very, blank.  Look for your heart;
search for a connection to your soul.  Collecting bits of knowledge in your
disorganized mind to later tout out in an effort to sound intelligent is a
waste of your golden years.  Pray and meditate to God for the ability to give
and receive love. It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings.  You do *not*
have the *ability* to understand my sense of humor and you misinterpret me
completely because you assume that I don't have benign or benevolent
intentions.  You said it; you believe it.  Claim it, feel it, and let it go.  I
have never wavered once from numerous efforts to get you to have a real
conversation with me in whatever format you please and I have no resentment
towards you whatsoever. I accept you where you are.  I pray for you.  If you
were solid in your conviction that EFT tapping works, than you wouldn't have
been so unnerved by my challenging you to use it.  Don't let your fear feed
your "pattern of avoidance."  I will leave you the last word Share.  I am
leaving FFL for now.

 Emily, you make fun of my doing tapping. Then you ask me if I do Sedona
Method. Why would I answer?! To give you more ammo?! Duh!