On 6/22/2014 11:18 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
She's got incredible political savvy imo, staying out of the spotlight for the nonce, even when that guy said she had brain damage. As for 2016, A LOT can happen between now and then!

Hillary Clinton has been on a book-signing tour for a few weeks and on TV with Diane Sawyer. Her new book is on the New York Times bestseller list. My prediction is that she will not run. Anyway, I'm just not seeing any indication that Clinton can inspire the independents and the American youth to get out and vote. She doesn't seem to appeal to the Hispanic voters. Many voters have not forgotten that she voted to invade Iraq and that she achieved nothing as U.S. Secretary of State in regards to the Middle East.

So, let's see the Dems have Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

The Repugs have Paul Ryan, Chirs Christie, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry and
Rand Paul. LoL!

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 11:07 AM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I would bet Joe Biden, who I like a lot, is viewed as a loose cannon, among the establishment pols; someone who would unpredictably vote his conscience, vs. what he has been told - yep, all the momentum is going towards Hilary.

John, his birth info: Nov 20, 1942, Scranton, PA. How does his jyotish look for 2016? I just read an article that says zero Dems are supporting him, even this early in the game. Everyone's going for Hillary.

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:38 PM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

He proposed in 2008 that Iraq should be divided along ethnic lines. Now it's coming true. This idea should resonate well with the American public. He may have strengthened his position as the next president of the USA.

http://news.yahoo.com/biden-iraq-crisis-offers-timely-vindication-041239179.html

      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]