People do take him seriously especially those of us who understand stock markets. Some of us have taken a company public and understand the game played there. Yeah, I suppose the peanut gallery doesn't understand it regardless of how simple we try to make it for them to understand. We have Texas Mike here who appears to get all his information from Fascist Fox News. No wonder his brain is turning to lard.