Like.

On 6/30/2014 5:10 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

But Duve!!!!

But in the time they talked Jerry did say that:

1 - Judith Borque's accusations and allegations are ALL false.

Her accusations are false. We knew that already.

2 - Nothing happened with Mia Farrow and Marshy.

We knew that already.

3 - It is a lie that Charlie ever said Marshy said black folk could neither transcend nor get enlightened.

We knew that already.

4 - ALL and I mean ALL of the untoward allegations made about Marshy by Mark Landau, Billy Clayton, Connie Larson and all the other personal secretaries and skin boys are categorically false.

We knew that already.

I will close this e-mail by stating emphatically that I love reading a FFL message by Edg Duveyoung!!! I sometimes quote that BAH!

I didn't know that, probably you're the only one here.

    • Re: [Fairf... nablusoss1008