John, it sounds like a very full day. In more ways than one (-:

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:07 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I found a new restaurant at the Japanese Center area today.  It used to be run
by Denny's.  Now, it's become a Korean restaurant and is fairly busy with many
customers.  So, I tried their bulgogi beef special served with soup, kimchee,
noodles, honey-sweetened fried potato cubes, pot stickers, and rice. It was
delightful and creative.

It's nice to see that they're able to run a profitable business at that
location, whereas Denny's could not.

Then, I went inside the center to have an ice cream sundae, which was made of
green tea ice cream, mixed with sweet bean paste, and topped with whipped
cream.  And, I had a side of coke with it.  It was delicious.

Next, I was drawn by a fragrance from a store selling incense and perfumes. So,
I went inside and bought a incense set with sandalwood incense, charcoal cubes,
and an incense burner for the house.

And, NO.  I didn't attend the Gay Pride Parade today which was attended by an
estimated crowd of about half a million.