It sure beats the "Duck and Cover" films of the 50's, as if a flimsy metal and
plywood desk was going to save us from a thermonuclear blast...

 One thing that made me take notice, of the Kansas Capital Of The Age Of
Enlightenment site, (active in the late 70's, early 80's), was that it was
literally in the middle of a field of ICBM missiles - Every few miles, among
the cornfields, was a rectangular fenced area, marked with, "Use of deadly
force authorized", signs, covered with gravel, with a silo door and the tracks
it ran on, in the middle. Spooky.

It sounds like the age of enlightenment wasn't all it's been cracked up to be.
I hope that we do better now we have revived all the ancient wisdom of gaining
invincibility.

 8,000 Year Old Indian City Irradiated by Atomic Blast
http://www.indiadivine.org/news/science-and-nature/8000-year-old-indian-city-irradiated-by-atomic-r758

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]