2 billion years ago! That means it couldn't possible have anything to do with
the "vedic" myths and the Indus valley phenomenon we discussed earlier. In
fact, all we can say from that if it wasn't natural they weren't human or even
from this planet.

 But before we get all hysterical it's probably best to look at it without the
hyperbole, it's actually really interesting:

 Natural nuclear fission reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor

 Natural nuclear fission reactor - Wikipedia, the free en...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor A natural nuclear
fission reactor is a uranium deposit where self-sustaining nuclear chain
reactions have occurred. This can be examined by analysis of ...

 View on en.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
 Preview by Yahoo

 Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Ancient Atomic Knowledge?
http://s8int.com/atomic2.html

 http://s8int.com/atomic2.html

 Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of A...
http://s8int.com/atomic2.html Evidence of Ancient Atomic Knowledge? ...PAGE 2
Scientists Discover Six Ancient Zones of Depleted Uranium with Plutonium
Products Here at s8int.com, we smell a rat...

 View on s8int.com http://s8int.com/atomic2.html
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau