Illuminati

On 7/5/2014 9:09 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Every day is the 4^th of July for the illumined.

Independence Day.

It is true.

-Buck in the Dome

"That state which transcends speech and thought is mouna. That which is, is mouna. How can mouna be explained in words? Sages say that the state in which the thought"I"(the ego) does not rise even in the least, alone is Self (swarupa) which is silence (mouna). That silent Self alone is God; Self alone is the jiva (individual soul). Self alone is this ancient world. All other kinds of knowledge are only petty and trivial knowledge; the experience of silence alone is the real and perfect knowledge. Know that the many objective differences are not real but are mere superimpositions on Self, which is the form of true knowledge."- Sri Ramana Maharshi - See more at: EDITOR'S CHOICE: Self-Atma: The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi Part One <http://www.adishakti.org/_/self-atma_the_teachings_of_sri_ramana_maharshi_part_one.htm#sthash.WdUTt0r4.dpuf>

image <http://www.adishakti.org/_/self-atma_the_teachings_of_sri_ramana_maharshi_part_one.htm#sthash.WdUTt0r4.dpuf>

EDITOR'S CHOICE: Self-Atma: The Teachings of Sr... <http://www.adishakti.org/_/self-atma_the_teachings_of_sri_ramana_maharshi_part_one.htm#sthash.WdUTt0r4.dpuf> (EC links to Homepage) Self-Atma: The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi Part One & Two "That state which transcends speech and thought is mouna. That whi...

View on www.adishakti.org <http://www.adishakti.org/_/self-atma_the_teachings_of_sri_ramana_maharshi_part_one.htm#sthash.WdUTt0r4.dpuf>

Preview by Yahoo

    Yep and even before Descartes in the West, “Know thy Self” is the
    old dictum and spiritual saying from way back looking to the
    Unified Field. That truth is again brought forward in a
transcendentalism of “a life well lived” at Walden Pond, versus this un-quieted desperation of the materialism of these anti-meditation neganauts displayed here. One can feel a grave concern for the sanity of our neganauts here
    based on what evidently is a growing body of clinical evidence to
    their negative obsessions with and their outbursts over
    transcending meditation and what clearly is the manifest
    transcendent experience of the Unified Field in others so attested
    to by so many adept in spirituality and human potential. May the
    great over-soul of the Unified Field have mercy on the small souls
    of our neganauts here in the unfoldment of their own awakening
    experience,
    -Buck

    sharelong60 writes:
    Thanks, Richard, I'm sure Descartes was a lovely fellow, but I'm
    sticking with the Buddhists and Hindus (-:

    punditster writes:
    On 5/20/2014 9:53 AM, Share Long sharelong60@...