What if you woke up one morning and you found out that humans are alone
on planet earth?

Are we alone - there's no evidence that life exists on other planets,
let alone intelligent life. Based on the law of probability, the odds
are against there being human life anywhere else in the universe - at
this point in time. Any signal that we could send or detect in outer
space would be old, based on the amount of distance away in light years,
by the time we or anyone else detected it. The source could be long
extinct by now - measured in millions of light years.