Correct about what?  Getting up every 15 minutes (as opposed to every 20, for
example) to do "some" kind of exercise?  What kind of exercise - a walk around
the block; a quick 20 seconds of jumping jacks? The reason I called what Share
communicated from Dr. Mercola as bullshit as the statement simply is too
ridiculously specific and makes no sense in that regard.  Someone told me some
time ago that it was "every 10 minutes.  I also heard every "50 minutes, take a
10 minute break."

 It has long been out that one of the reasons obesity is on the rise, in kids
at least, is lack of exercise and inactivity associated with video games and
other electronic media.  Guess it applies to adults also.  Nothing new there.

 Furthermore, a recent study by Standord proves  Mercola correct.  (Where'd the
ducks go!).  In fact I'm listening to the professor from Standford who
conducted this study on local Bay Area Talk910 right now.  Here's the news
release on the study:

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2014/07/lack-of-exercise--not-diet--linked-to-rise-in-obesity--stanford-.html

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2014/07/lack-of-exercise--not-diet--linked-to-rise-in-obesity--stanford-.html

 On 07/09/2014 09:50 AM, Share Long sharelong60@... mailto:sharelong60@...