Thanks for the movie review, but this would probably get more interest on a movie review group. Have you seen the "Prairie Home Companion"? Yes, I once saw Tommy Lee Jones at a sidewalk cafe in San Antonio. We listen to Garrison Keillor on NPR radio every weekend. We also enjoy listening to "River Walk Jazz" with the Jim Cullum band. We recently saw him and his band perform at The Landing where we had dinner. Do they have NPR over there, or are you stuck with the BBC? We also enjoy Austin City Limits on TV. Do they have any live entertainment in Leiden? Go figure.

"A Prairie Home Companion"
Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones
Amazon reviews:
http://tinyurl.com/k48bdf3