On 7/17/2014 9:19 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Just curious. Where does CTSC (Cosmic Top Secret Consciousness) fit in to the existing hierarchy of CC, GC, UC, and BC?

It probably fits in somewhere between Rama Levitation (RL) and Yogic Flying (YF). Go figure.

It sounds as if people in CTSC can do awesome things and have access to all sorts of things we lesser mortals don't, so I'm just wondering who has a higher Believability Quotient -- the person in BC or the person in CTSC? Can you get Benjamin Creme to weigh in on this one and settle it?

Probably the people that believe in the Rama Levitation have less believability than the Yogic Flying believers. Where is Robin when we need him?

*From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:12 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Sgt Robert Dean Breaks His Cosmic Top Secret Security Oath - The Assessment - Classified Ufo Study

That's right and it also means you have access to all reports NATO has ever produced, like the very extensive UFO-report which states that UFO's not only excist but are friendly in nature and has been with us for a very long time. It even classifies 4 races of visitors one of which are undistinguishable from humans in appearance and list much of the technology the use to get here, some of which are being tested by the military today.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

There's such a thing as Cosmic Top Secret. It merely means a blanket security clearance where the person is assigned.

In other words, they have an official "need to know" about anything they are interested in at the specific facility they are assigned to.

It's usually given to inspectors and exercise evaluators, as far as I know.

It means you are trusted, but it doesn't have anything to do with UFOs (unless your assignment has to do with UFOs, I guess).