The missile was fired from a BUK missile launcher, which can reach altitudes of
72,000 feet.The flight was at 33,000 feet. Buk missile launchers are on the
back of a large truck and are Russian made. Could have been owned by the
Ukrainians but most likely Russians. Ukrainians say they have recorded chatter
saying that rebels claimed to have done it. The Russians are now claiming that
Putin was in a plane near the area and he was the target and the Malaysian
plane was hit by mistake. Nice cover story if the Russians were involved in the
shoot down.

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 12:04 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net