On 7/17/2014 10:06 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
How many years of TM did it take to turn Steve and Willy's brains to mush?

So, you were in a trance-induction state for ten years when it was suggested to you that you take a bus up to Iowa to work as a dish-washer and waiter for free; and learn how to fly; live alone in a pod through two cold winters; and pray on your knees twice a day inside a golden dome, but Steve and Willy's brains turned to mush. Go figure.

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:06 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] What's it all about MJ?

On 7/17/2014 6:52 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com <mailto:steve.sun...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
The MJ Anthem, repeated many times a day.

It looks like we now know who the real cheater is - MJ himself. A liar, cheat and fraud who has left a great many lives in his greedy wake. He sucked at waiting tables; sucked as a baker; and now he sucks as an informant. Kicked off the MIU campus for spreading false rumors about other people's private sex life, or lack thereof. His name is mud all over Fairfield. I wouldn't be surprised if he was banned from the campus for life. According to my sources, not a very pleasant guy to be around. Go figure.

But hey MJ, at least by polite and thank SOS for allowing you give the unabridged version.

(and now, #%^*%$#*......Willy Tex)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <mjackson74@...> <mailto:mjackson74@...> wrote :

Marshy was a liar, a cheat, a fraud and left a great many broken lives in his greedy wake. I don't give a rat's ass what you think and I won't be satisfied till the TMO is reduced to ashes.

But that will never happen because there are still too many people who are more than willing to be defrauded and screwed up by the TMO and also because there are too many people willing to look the other way while "appreciating what Marshy gave" them and keeping their heads buried in the sand while using the excuse of how much good their personal practice of TM does them.

As to my "attachment" to Marshy the Old Goat and his band of merry fraudsters, you are projecting a bullshit idea based on ridiculous ideas you got from the old bastard and his Hindu baloney superstitions. It isn't attachment to tell the truth.

  • [FairfieldLife]... soundofstilln...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]