Forwarded from: Suzanne Stryker <grouph...@gmail.com>

​
​.
Paintings by Suzanne Stryker

Win free 15 minute private session

Imagine the power of a healing session with hundreds of thousands of healers
and highly evolved individuals in Sweden, Denmark, U.S, Spain, U.K., Finland,
Norway, Canada, Iceland, and other countries. This Sunday, healers around the
world will turn on their healing powers for thirty minutes. Each person tuning
in magnifies the benefits for all, so feel free to Invite others.

Free Monthly Global Group Healing Session
This Sunday   July 27

1 pm Sharp U.S. Central Time      Time converter

In Fairfield, Iowa U.S.
- Crop Circle Gallery        - 402 North B Street (by railroad tracks)
- Extra parking on west side of building
Please arrive by 12:45 pm so we can be settled and ready to start with the rest
of the world at 1 pm.
Those who arrived between 12:45 to 12:55 PM will be eligible to win a free
private session with the Founder of Free Global Group Healing and Reveal
Wisdom, Suzanne B. Stryker, after the group session.  Testimonials from private
sessions:
"I highly recommend Suzanne for any kind of healing. It was very relaxing,
purifying and uplifting. Opened up my heart." –Tom Kroupa
"The only thing I've been doing different for my Leukemia is regular treatments
from Suzanne. Yesterday, my doctor said tests show I no longer have
Leukemia!"-Lynda
Bonus at end of group session:

A few minutes for private insights and silent intentions for fulfillment of
desires
Is Sitting the New Smoking? - brief discussion
Walking Veda – Happy Feet!
 - personal experience by Suzanne

 Wherever you are in the world
If you can't come to the session in Fairfield, Iowa, wherever you are this
Sunday, get comfortable, sit or lie down and bask in the bliss of global love
and healing power. This is not a conference call or webinar - we are not
connected by phone or internet. You can join in by yourself or organize a
group. If you organize a group, please let us know the details.

Group SessionsTestimonials
"I found the free global healing session surprisingly powerful. Later, I found
it helped a personal physical problem I had been fretting over for months."
–C.H.
"My elbow was in a sling before I came to the Fairfield session. I had been
nursing it for days. My elbow stopped hurting all afternoon and still is pain
free!!!" -Judith Hans-Price
"Thanks, it was a great healing. I was blown away by the energy that I walked
into. Wow!"  -Janet Evertson
"I felt more calm and collected, more light, quiet, sattva (purity). I felt
connected with myself, grounded in my truth and strength. It felt blissful to
be around Suzanne, like rounding (extended meditations) or like attending a
yagya (sacred ceremony)."  -Ranjini Sarah Lassnig
More experiences from:Rich Sims, Garrett Barnes, Donald Sosin, Deboragh Varnel,
Catharine Titus, Sallie Morgan, Elizabeth McIsaac, Jonathan Rivera, Eirik
Vatvedt, Kim LaVoie, Cindy Burks, Annick Arjol ...
To receive a reminder for the next Free Global Group Healing Session, e-mail
grouph...@gmail.com.

Programs and testimonials

Personal sessions remote or in-person: insights, healings and readings, unfold
innate wisdom of body, mind and soul; karmic transformations; change worries
and negative thinking to positive; change bad habits to good; divine
protection, freedom from fear; closure with and blessings from ancestors

Heal Thyself and Others Seminars: heal yourself and others without taking on
stress and be transformed
www.RevealWisdom.com
www.PaintYoga.com

641-472-7767
grouph...@gmail.com

Check out and Like our new Facebook page