In many ways Farrokh has expressed what many of us have kept to ourselves.  For
me his
honesty here is a breath of fresh air and I salute he and his wife for taking
on the TMO.
Farrokh has taught TM to over 40K people, more than most of us could ever
achieve.  He's
tolerated much of the same stupidity from the TMO most have and still he wants
to teach
and do so at reasonable prices.

I'm not surprized to read that the movement representatives have threatened
him.  I've
read from many on this list that such fear tactics continue.  I salute Farrokh
because he
has the desire to side-step the limos, rajas, bagpipes, etc and continue making
TM
available in it's simplicity.

With the support of the judges in St. Louis and Farrokh's legal background,
with the
success of his project and determination to succeed where other's have not, I
think Farokh
might be just what the movement needs right now - a way out!  How many
intelligent
movement leaders really believe deep down that the current policies have merit?
 In their
quiet moments, are they so brainwashed that they don't hear another voice
saying "what if
this is wrong?"

If Farrokh has something to say maybe it's time he be given a real chance to
say it.  He
wants to teach anybody, he doesn't want to overcharge them and he believes
teachers
need to make a living.  First teachers are taught to teach then they are told
they can not,
and if they do so outside the TMO guidelines, they will incur bad karma and
possible 'legal
action'.  That is the latest nonsense being peddled by the movement.  What
reasonable
person would subscribe to such nonsense?

Daniel Jeffers