 From: "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 4:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Science and the Meissner Effect of
Consciousness as Field

 On 8/6/2014 8:01 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   The fact that the Heartland Project is taking place right there in
Fairfield, the fact that he peace creating pundits riot right there in
Fairfield, the fact that lots of siddha/governor businesses go belly up right
there in Fairfield is proof enough for me that the Marshy Effect is hog manure.

 You are late getting to work!

 We've covered this already about the grain bin in Fairfield and the pundit
riot and that lots of siddha/governor businesses go belly up. What we want to
know is when you went over to the other side.

 When exactly, did you turn on your friends and become a fink?

 Almost everyone on this list knows you are an impostor. And, we already know
you're working for Knapp and TM-Free and that you are a Bronte plant, but how
much are you getting paid to be an informant? The least you could do is post
some new rumors to discuss and give the lurking reporters something new to
write about.

 You don't even seem to be able to respond to the topic at hand. Have you ever
considered just starting your own thread? You're showing sure signs of
compulsive obsession or ADD. Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?

Where indeed.

This is really sick shit, Richard.

 No kidding, I usually avoid Willytex's posts for obvious reasons but he's
really flailing about here, it's like watching a car crash. Exciting but
disturbing.

 You *know* that every claim you make here about Michael is not true, but you
post it anyway. In other words, you choose to lie about another human being
just because he dissed your beliefs and you feel like lashing out.

That's insane.

If anyone needs the services of Dr. Pete (a former poster to FFL, and our only
real, practicing psychologist), it's you. Do you really not *get* how sick this
stuff you do is?

          • ... salyavin808
          • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]