I know people who swear by ayurveda, others who have been utterly failed by it
and people who have been made seriously ill by it. There are plenty of others
no doubt.

 Personally I think it's fine for a bit of pampering as long as there's nothing
wrong with you, but as soon as you become ill go and see a proper doctor.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <saraswati888@...> wrote :

 I'm Ambuja, a TM governor writing a book on ayurveda. If you've recovered from
a mental or physical health problem through ayruveda, I'd like to share your
story to inspire others to use this wonderful system. If you want to be
anonymous, I'll leave out any information that you think might identify you.
You'll be able to approve what I've written about you, before it's published.
Pleae contact me at saraswati888@... mailto:saraswati888@.... If you want a
reference, please contact Dr. J.R. Raju, chief physician at Maharishi Ayurveda
Hospital in Delhi, vaidyaraju@... mailto:vaidyaraju@..., or e-mail me for a
Fairfield reference..>