--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 11/5/05 11:20 AM, anonymousff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > We had a good relationship with the powers to be of the TM org.
We
> > maintained regular contact with the Office of the President who
knew
> > exactly what it was we were doing as we told him very explicity.
One
> > day, in our little office in one of the high-rises, we received a
> > phone call from Bevan's secretary who read us a quote which
said, "At
> > this time, Maharishi has announced his intention to get involved
with
> > ayurveda and all Governors who are involved in selling ayurvedic
> > products should stop."
> >
> > Of course we could have continued, and in retrospect I'm sure I
would
> > have done things differently. But my parnter and I chose to stop.
>
> If you had chosen to continue, you would have lost your dome
badges, as did
> some semi-professional jyotishis.

And maybe be threaten in other ways from the TMO. As one TM-Teacher
in Norway who wanted to start import of Ayurvedic Products from
India,outside the TMO, experienced. It seems that MMY and his
nephews want to have the Monopol of selling the Products. When I
first visited Triguna in New Dehli - the consultation and herb
products for one year, did cost me about one Dollar. Now - I don't
know - I don't use them anymore.
Ingegerd