So to answer the questions:

 Can you predict that someone will be a serial killer? No, but if you squint a
bit and use your imagination you might be able to weave a few connections as
long as you do it post hoc.

 How much/later earlier would he have to have been born to not be one? Two
hours huh? Well, it might be that short a time to get a different reading but I
think psychopathy is mostly genetic with early personality problems causing the
sort of alienation that will compound things later on.

 I was going to ask another. If it becomes clear that someone is about to be
born a serial killer, would you advocate a termination to save his victims? The
answer to that is clearly no, but I can see how you can look at a chart and see
connections once you know what you are looking for and with who, but they are
vague. Doing it forwards is the bigger trick.

 And of course, would I think it was mine if you told me it was? Probably, I'm
prone to havoc but haven't killed anyone. Yet. But I will look at his chart,
not sure what to look for any more though but when you have the mindset that
It's yourself making the connections and looking for things that stand out it
all becomes my opinion of what someone is like.

 Intuition is cheating I think, especially if you know the person in any way.
Marshy said that computers make the best jyotishees. Couldn't have been worse
than the guy I saw! LOL.