Benjamin Creme Museum, in the process of being formed in Santa Monica,
California, is dedicated to displaying for public benefit the work of Scottish
artist and writer Benjamin Creme.

 Many would acknowledge that our planet is steeped in times of unprecedented
change. People everywhere are waking up, longing for transformation, convinced
that a better world is possible. In such times, there are exceptional
individuals who emerge from the human family and come forward to play unique
and important roles in the outworking of our history and future development.
One such individual, we believe, is Benjamin Crème.