O.M.G. Is this cognitive dissonance running amok!?

 Michael!, easy boy, easy.  I am sorry this is a blow to the "rampant" suicide
meme to which you hold so tightly.

 Somebody take his hand until he stops shaking.

 You know, this got me to thinking about your comment you made once Sal that
you were unaware of any UK TM suicides. That is most interesting.

 It could be that you are just not aware of them, but then you have been in a
lot of Movement places like the secret TM mansion where the ghosts of British
intelligence agents still deprive the shades of German gestapo agents of tea
and crumpets to get them to talk, and Skelmersdale where all the dope addicts
in the community are ignored as one flies high in the dome.

 Or it could be that there is something innate in the coarse, shallow, vulgar
and rough physiologys and minds of everyday Scorpions that give all of you some
sort of innate protection against the darkest effects of TM and TMSP so that
there are no TM related suicides in amongst the UK governors and siddhas.