Tools For Comfort

A brief note:  Not all of our physical and emotional discomfort can be
labeled as an "ascension symptom".  There are certainly times when we
are just not well, period.  For instance, we can easily have a cold or
flu and not be clearing at all.........a cigar is sometimes just a cigar.

Rest. Rest. Rest. Your body is going through an incredible
transformation and is on over-load. For those highly sensitives with
fragile nervous systems, rest can make all the difference. I have
found that severely limiting my activities and attending to extreme
self-care has made a considerable difference. It also has a natural
by-product of putting you in the higher realms.

Water is key.  Perhaps the most helpful support of all is water. It
cleanses us, neutralizes us and has many other attributes yet to be
discovered. Drink lots and lots of it, submerge yourself in it and
move through it (preferably a pool) and program it through your
intention to do what you desire. Exercise, water and letting go and
trusting are the most essential supports.

Find your own personal supports that vibrate as you do, whether they
be acupuncture, yoga, breathwork, or mainstream therapy, etc.  Feeling
supported and not alone can do wonders.  In addition, absolutely every
one of us is being supported by our families of origin from the stars
and our ascension guides. They are here to make sure that we are not
given more than we can handle and that we are ALWAYS provided for. We
cannot possibly end up out in the street destitute and alone! We are
the stars of this incredible show and we are totally being watched
over and guided.

Three important keys:  Stay as grounded as possible (it's easy now to
go into much higher realms than we may want to. The Earth is also
ascending, and she will welcome and embrace us if we anchor into her),
maintain healthy boundaries (there is a lot of energy flying around
out there being released and part of the way you may be feeling is not
you), and be in the moment.

Really, really trust.  If you can let go and stay open and out of the
way, you will receive a tremendous amount of help.
Be in your creativity as much as possible. The higher energies crave
creativity, and you will naturally, automatically and comfortably be
elevated into the higher realms, as well as opening a channel for that
energy to flow more easily.

Try not to resist the process.  I have found that fear and resistance
to the ascension process only creates an unpleasant experience.
Everything is in divine right order. Again, we all have our own
special non-physical beings monitoring our process (I have seen
them!), and we will not be allowed to go "too far" into a danger zone.
We are never given more than we can handle, even though sometimes it
seems otherwise! At one point my ascension guide told me that my
attitude, fears and resistance were creating about 50% more discomfort
than necessary.

Monitor your thoughts.  This is also key. Higher and positive thoughts
will immediately place you in the higher realms, as well as assist
greatly in what you are creating. Find a "feel good" vision for
yourself and use it often. I frequently envision my perfect life in
all ways. Know it will arrive. You have the vision because you are
supposed to be living it!

Let your soul guide you.  We tend to want to be in control of what is
going on and may "over do" grasping for some kind of relief. If you
let go and ask, your soul will bring to you the messages you need
(whether through another person, a book, an e-mail, etc.), and is a
great navigator for a smoother and more pleasant transition. I have
found that "less is more". The process itself has its own way of
getting you where you need to go, and you can easily overstimulate
yourself by trying to take charge or "over remedy-ing" yourself.

If you are guided to supplemental support, take it.   Adrenal support
has assisted me greatly. Our bodies are working overtime. Relaxing
herbs are good as well.

Although doctors may be baffled by your symptoms, as you don't fit
into their "niches", they still may be of help.  Our bodies have been
thrown out of balance and you may have a chemical imbalance, a
hormonal imbalance, a thyroid imbalance, or anything else that can
benefit from a doctor's diagnosis. Doctors seem to be catching on, and
are really coming around.  My docotors and nurses in Asheville, NC
frequently told me about surrounding myself with white light, being
mindful not to take on the energies of others and that I was releasing
past lives.  They are out there!

Spend as much time in nature as you can.  The sky is still blue, the
sun is still rising and nature is still blooming and thriving. It
feels good to connect.

Get plenty of exercise.  If you are too tired to exercise, try
walking.  It is important to keep things moving.

Soak up the sun.  The sun carries the vibration of the New energy and
it really helps to be out in it daily.
Up to Top

If you're experiencing hypersensitivity, alter your lifestyle in
regard to crowds, excitement, and stress.   I completely avoided them
for awhile, and you will eventually come to a place where stress does
not exist as you are in the moment and nothing really matters that
much anyway!. Your life will become SIMPLE.

Find your passion.  Many times an uncomfortable situation will unfold
your passion and mission. That is part of the plan!

Spend time around our new little beings.  I play with the children at
my granddaughter's daycare. Many of the new little ones are highly
evolved and will make you feel more "at home".

Take sea salt baths.

Again, water.  Get in it and drink lots of it.  While going through an
intense period of release and transition, my ascension guide told me
to get in the water.....not a bathtub, but a swimming pool.  This can
be very soothing and calming, and moving through it really helped. And
as we all know, drink lots of it!

Visit with friends and simply listen to their day.   Remember, you are
"emptying out" much of your identity, and this may be all you can
contribute at times. It greatly helps to stay connected to others,
even if you think you don't want to be around people. It will also get
your mind off your own process.

Find endless ways to make yourself "feel good".   Read a good book,
walk in the forest, take a bath, get a massage, buy a new car, get a
new wardrobe, take an art class you've always wanted to take, get your
hair done, redecorate! Feeling good is vital, and the universe will in
turn support you, as you support yourself. This is our natural state
of being and also places us in the higher realms!

Try not to focus a lot on the strange symptoms you are experiencing,
as this will only serve to magnify them, and make THEM your reality!
The process will unfold on its own, so it's better to focus and become
involved in things you greatly enjoy or suggestions from this list.

Just love everybody.....especially yourself.

Make a personal declaration about how you would like your own
ascension process to unfold. You are the master here, and we need not
feel like victims. As you evolve, you will eventually remember the
tools to control your own process and experiences.

Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one