> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> your
> you feel
> world.

> say, don't
> sins! Who
> accepting
> it. What an
> you to
> WHY YOU

> relationship?

> on a religion or
> > > >

> > > Since when did you pay $1 million for a month's
> attention from
> MMY?
> > >

> > Huh?
> >

> That's what people like Lynch and Millionaires' club
> folk have done
> for access...

If TM is/was a significant part of your life. You
became a Governor, taught TM, etc., you have a
relationship with MMY whether you know it or not. It
has nothing to do with the surface personality or
physical proximity with MMY. It's actually quite
profound. MMY is Self in human form coming to awaken
you. There's also a lot of karmic shit in the way too!

http://farechase.yahoo.com