On 08/10/2014 10:03 AM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 08/10/2014 08:39 AM, lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

TM is different from most other forms of meditation in how the brain reacts to the practice.

Saying this over and over again, Lawson, isn't going to make it true.

/“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
- Joseph Goebbels/

It sure didn't take long for this thread to turn to shit. Thanks for proving my point.

Check FFL in Chrome (which you like to recommend) on your smartphone. You'll notice it doesn't actually show your post. You might want to change the way you reply. When I'm out and about I like to look at what the usual suspects are up to on FFL via my Android phone. A lot of people's replies show, yours don't.

As for my reply to Lawson, he's been droning this for years. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with TM just that one shoe size does not fit all. I think Maharishi knew that and figured if it didn't work for someone they would try something else (just as they do in India). At $35 and $75 to learn that would work but not at the later greedy high fees.

TM uses as very standard process of meditation that has been around for centuries. Unfortunately from what I can tell even a Phd in Vedic Science does not teach basic mantra shastra. I'm guessing if it did they folks with those would hang out their own shingles and teach their own brand of meditation. Not that mantra shastra is complicated.

  • [FairfieldLife]... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
            • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]