Why not believe its a scare story to get everyone primed to accept a US
government law that will require every citizen to get vaccinated when Merck or
some other Big Pharma trots on out?

________________________________
 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] cash4deaths.com

On 08/10/2014 02:41 PM, Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

>On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com
>[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>

>>Bhairitu, I can't help but wonder is the ebola outbreak was bioterrorism. A
>>news report says that a 2 yr old was patient zero. How the heck does a 2 yr
>>old get ebola?!
>>

>You get the ebola virus by swimming or bathing in the Ebola River in Africa -
>then it gets spread to others by coming into contact with the infected
>person's bodily fluids - blood, spittle, or feces. The problem is that the
>Western World has ignored Africa and other Third World countries for years -
>now we have a catastrophic crises of world proportions on our hands.
>

>Do not listen to the paranoid Bhairitu - he is part of the problem:
>isolationism in a global economy. We should have gone into the Third World a
>century ago and brought the whole continent into the modern world economy - if
>we had done that, there wouldn't be so many problems over there today. Now
>we've got a real big problem on our hands. That's what I think.
So you're a fan of Dick Cheney.  That should make you really popular
    on FFL.

>>On Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:49 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
>>[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>

>>On 08/10/2014 12:06 PM, Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
>>wrote:

                                                          we don't know
                                                          all the facts,
                                                          but are you in
                                                          so much of a
                                                          trance-induction
                                                          state that you
                                                          don't even
                                                          know whose
                                                          side you are
                                                          on?

                                                          such
                                                          trivialities. ;-)

                                                          mean about
                                                          being in a
                                                          trance-induction
                                                          state - any
                                                          state of
                                                          awareness or
                                                          consciousness
                                                          other than
                                                          normal waking
                                                          consciousness.

                                                          looking up now
                                                          that we have
                                                          started
                                                          hitting the
                                                          terrorists
                                                          where they
                                                          live and
                                                          breed. We
                                                          should be
                                                          sending in
                                                          more drones to
                                                          save the poor
                                                          people
                                                          stranded on
                                                          that mountain
                                                          over in Iraq
                                                          who are being
                                                          threatened by
                                                          the militant
                                                          ISIS. Who
                                                          cares if the
                                                          chief
                                                          terrorist is
                                                          getting
                                                          married at a
                                                          wedding party?
                                                          If the guy is
                                                          a terrorist
                                                          bent on
                                                          genocide and a
                                                          mass murderer,
                                                          probably all
                                                          the people
                                                          attending his
                                                          fucking
                                                          wedding are
                                                          terrorist
                                                          supporters.
                                                          It's not
                                                          complicated.

                                                          Pottery Barn
                                                          rule.  We
                                                          broke it so we
                                                          own the
                                                          place.  Why
                                                          don't you go
                                                          over there and
                                                          straighten
                                                          things out, oh
                                                          wise pundito?

                                                          break Yemen.
                                                          According to
                                                          the story, we
                                                          are trying to
                                                          help the
                                                          Yemenis kill
                                                          all the
                                                          terrorists.
                                                          Apparently you
                                                          don't know
                                                          whose side you
                                                          are on. Go
                                                          figure.

                                                          Orlov:

                                                          and Dmitry
                                                          don't know
                                                          whose side you
                                                          are on. Go
                                                          figure.

                                                          the side of
                                                          the
                                                          oligarchs.  Go
                                                          figure.

                                                          have to use a
                                                          thorn to
                                                          remove a
                                                          thorn.

So now we know who to blame when the economy totally collapses.  Go figger.

>>>Sorry, you can't blame Bush for the Yazdi's in Iraq facing genocide by the
>>>ISIL. What would you do?
>>Kept the US the fuck
                                                    out of Iraq and
                                                    Afghanistan.  It's