Fortunately Bhairitu that idea that a person just needs a checking is quickly
becoming a misunderstanding  of the past.

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:03 AM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Probably about everybody and their dog learned TM in Marin county in the 1970s.
 As well as this, that and everything else.  It was the "thing to do."  I'd be
surprised if Williams didn't.  Of course if he did then some would say he
"needed a checking."  BTW, I checked a few people with mental problems who
might have done better to just stop meditating at least for a while.