I don't know where the post is, sure it could be found in the archives.
However, it really wasn't any different than what we find in the Gita when
Krishna tells Arjuna not to worry or feel remorse for all the people*HE* has
condemned to die. The Swaroop contains visions of millions of people being
devoured by Devas in gruesome manners. In the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac
and Jacob gives Moses and others instructions on how to conquer various peoples
he has condemned as being unfit to occupy the land he has promised to the
descendants of Abraham. Many, if not all of these groups, were people that
worshiped deities through human/ infant sacrifice.BTW, the God of Abraham,
Isaac and Jacob also told the Jews that he would do the same to them if they
ever *f*ed up, and He did, at least twice. The first time was around 500 BC
when the Babylonians marched in, burned the temple and carted off the Jews as
slaves and then again in 70 AD by the Romans.However
 the same deity also said that that land was for the descendants of Abraham
(Jews) for eternity and he would always bring them back into the land at some
point.

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:20 AM, "uns_tres...@yahoo.ca [FairfieldLife]"