She's only 38.
 :-(

 World’s greatest female chess player Judit Polgar retires
http://www.livemint.com/Consumer/XqUmBlhIVnhbLkaahYtovN/Worlds-greatest-female-chess-player-Judit-Polgar-retires.html

http://www.livemint.com/Consumer/XqUmBlhIVnhbLkaahYtovN/Worlds-greatest-female-chess-player-Judit-Polgar-retires.html

 World’s greatest female chess player Judit Polgar retire...
http://www.livemint.com/Consumer/XqUmBlhIVnhbLkaahYtovN/Worlds-greatest-female-chess-player-Judit-Polgar-retires.html
 Polgar says she is retiring from competition to dedicate more time to her
family and chess foundation

 View on www.livemint...
http://www.livemint.com/Consumer/XqUmBlhIVnhbLkaahYtovN/Worlds-greatest-female-chess-player-Judit-Polgar-retires.html

 Preview by Yahoo

 Definitely needs to learn TM if she doesn't practice it, and the TM-Sidhis if
she does.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote : So soon? WHY?

 She's in her 40's, right?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote : Lawson, when
you wrote that part about the Polgar sisters, did you know that Judit announced
her retirement today?

 On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:17 PM, "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]"