On 8/15/2014 11:23 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard J. Williams for President!

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

Put a Nut in the White House!

The election is two years away and we already have a nut in the presidency.

That'll get a lot of traction.

You are not even making any sense - what would a presidential vote in two years have to do with current events in Ferguson? Go figure.

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, August 15, 2014 12:20 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: So what's going on in Ferguson

On 8/15/2014 11:08 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
We have stop militarizing our police forces.

In the next presidential election you might consider voting Libertarian.

This isn't Iraq and our communities not Baghdad or Fallujah. Our cops have so many things on their belts they're lucky their pants stay up.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/08/15/congressman-curb-military-surplus/14097469/

On 08/14/2014 09:04 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com <mailto:steve.sun...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
They've turned over control for the area to the Highway Patrol, and taken it away from the local and county police departments who would have normally handled it. I don't know if that is because the head of the Highway Patrol is an African American or not.
The local prosecuting attorney is very unhappy about it.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...> <mailto:punditster@...> wrote : On 8/14/2014 7:21 PM, steve.sundur@... <mailto:steve.sundur@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Today, I read that are going to try a different approach.
     Something more inclusive.
    >It pretty much looks like a false flag incident planted by the
    New Black Panthers and the Black Muslims (Nation of Islam.) Go
    figure.>
    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :
    Not much chatter here about what is happening in Ferguson, Mo.
    The gestapo there has even been arresting mainstream press. The
    police state rises in

America.http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/14/holy-sht-watch-as-ferguson-cops-fire-tear-gas-and-bean-bags-at-news-crews/

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
  • [FairfieldLife]... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]