--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Blue Star <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Friends
> Here is the link to the 2005 Crop Circle Pics, very well done too.
>
> http://www.swirlednews.com/article.asp?artID=837
> StarBlue

I find these crop circles stunningly beautiful and very mysterious.
What I wonder about though is if we have perfected satellite
resolutions down to less than a meter and can view the world in
light spectrums beyond visible, doesn't it seem that if the UK
government really wanted to know what causes crop circles, they
could arrange for a satellite in geo sync orbit above England,
scanning with infrared?

At the very least, they could determine the presence of several warm
bodies prior to the occurence of a crop circle...Probably already
done.