On 8/19/2014 5:46 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I have heard from a number of teachers who were there that the praise went both ways - but your revisionist history is sure to give you a premier place in Vedic heaven.

Non sequitur. An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.

*From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:36 PM
*Subject:* RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM story from one of my students

Maharishi didn't praise Muktanada, you got that wrong. In fact Maharishi hardly said a word during the whole evening, commenting afterwards that he wanted Silence to speak, But he did bow down to him because Muktanada was a Brahmin, which did surprise a lot of people. Indeed it went very well, as you say, so well that Muktanada in his next newsletter wrote that the meeting with Maharishi was "the most important event of the world tour".