On 8/19/2014 9:10 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Dateline Rama 1 - Dateline NBC Expose of Zen Master Rama <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI>

It looks like Ann is suggesting that Barry is hypocritical for supporting Rama's levitation and at the same time making fun of MMY's yogic flying.

So, I wonder why Rama never said anything about his ability to "slowly lift up off of a sofa" and fly around the room? Maybe Barry just invented the levitation story up so he could make himself look spiritually superior on a social media site - by claiming his own guru /could fly higher than MMY by a few inches?/

This some great comic relief, Ann. Good work! You just can't make this stuff up. Addressing the important issues!

Barry: My guru flew higher than your guru.

Judy: You liar! MMY never claimed to be able to fly, but I am sure he could hop if he wanted to. You scumbag lower than a molusk! Shut your big pie hole and keep it shut, you vermin. You paid MMY $5000 to learn the TMSP and you can't even bun-hop higher than 1 centimeter. Loser.

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI>

Dateline Rama 1 - Dateline NBC Expose of Zen Maste... <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI> This is a Dateline NBC piece on Zen Master Rama, aka Atmandana, aka Frederick Lenz, noted computer guru and "American Buddhism" cult leader. Fred...

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI>

Preview by Yahoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdc3a0BmCo

  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]