On 8/20/2014 9:54 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Please don't be fooled by Barry never mentioning this, his deepest attachment. This is not some past infatuation. Barry still sees himself as a latter-day Lenz. His devotion and love for the man continues to this day, in his thinking, his opinions, and his fantasies about "portals and power" and "attention vampires" - A case of someone who cannot admit to himself that he has made a serious error, or has no other choices. Lenz was not about creating individuals - He so manipulated his followers, that to this day, Barry cannot think for himself. He even fantasizes that he is the heir apparent to Freddie. Very sad.

Obviously Barry has some narcissistic issues he needs to work out. He may never get over the trance-induction he was put into by Lenz which has caused his chronic cognitive dissonance. It's probably a good thing that he is writing to express his frustration - some people feel better when they have someone to talk to, even if it's a group of anonymous characters on a social media site.

FFL may be his last link with society before he goes totally off into a break with reality and disassociation. You are trying to help him, but he seems to be so full of himself that he can't even enjoy a few days vacation. He just can't get over the fact that he sucks as a spiritual teacher. The rejection may be really profound. What we need is a cogent analysis by Dr. Pete.

It obvious the Turq tried to copy everything Lenz did, down to the fake and hollow version of Buddhism he sprouts here occasionally. Fortunately for him he didn't copy the suicide by drowning wearing a dog-collar around his neck.

Ha, the other side of Barry's coin. Very weird that this guy told his adherents what radio stations to tune in, what books to read, and even what stock options to buy. Nobody associated with this used car salesman, was into it casually - They were all hardcore Lenz junkies. Even in my most naive moments, I would not have given this guy five minutes of my life. Max. Barry, on the other hand, from what I can tell, has tried to style his life around this guy - twin dogs, martial arts, software, fake buddhist shit, but without the money, women, attention, fans, cars, bestselling books, and...and *The Perm*. I hope to God, Barry doesn't have The Perm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XLajAkrgI

    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]