On 8/20/2014 8:43 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
God how I love it!

This looks like a planted message by someone who is attempting to brain-wash us into letting him control our thoughts, sort of like thought-police. Is this some kind of mind control project? Who sent him here, that's what I want to know - probably Gina or Bronte, to stir up trouble and keep the conversation going so they could learn more secret details about the TMO and the Hindu pundit boys. If true, it would be a cause of suspicion as to their motives.

Maybe things are real slow over at the TM-Free blog. Go figure.

https://www.ue.edu.ph/manila/main.html?page=academic&link=chapel

image <https://www.ue.edu.ph/manila/main.html?page=academic&link=chapel>

University of the East <https://www.ue.edu.ph/manila/main.html?page=academic&link=chapel> To commemorate the ouster of the Maharishi from the University now 21 years ago, students and faculty formed an annual living Rosary to remember and give thanks...

View on www.ue.edu.ph <https://www.ue.edu.ph/manila/main.html?page=academic&link=chapel>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]