On 8/23/2014 6:03 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Lawson, I read a piece that was dated 2003! So I guess salyavin was right. It was a "brilliant find." Cuz MJ had to only dig back ONE decade. Rather than 2, 3 or 4!

MJ haw written an interesting informational history of the TMO for the TM-Free Blog maintained by John Knapp. It looks like MJ is an informant writing for a science writer and some lurking reporters. However, he seems to have left out the part about his being coerced and forced work in the MIU kitchen. /This is the single most important event in the whole history of the TMO/! So, I wonder why he left that out? He doesn't seem to want to talk about his cult addiction. Go figure.

"Michael H. Jackson is a former TM junkie who feels learning TM was one of the biggest mistakes he ever made. He lives in South Carolina running his own computer repair business and working part time as a freelance writer." - Laurie

http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2014/02/tm-marketing-timeline.html

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 3:03 AM, "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I read a confusing story about conflicting perspectives on a deal for a piece of real estate.

It will take a little time but this is a must read for anyone interested in TM history. And anyone who thinks the kinds of dishonest yahoos who do business this way have anything to do with enlightenment or world peace are full of manure.

http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2003/september/the-real-estate-guru

The Real Estate Guru <http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2003/september/the-real-estate-guru> NOT LONG AGO, A FRIEND OF MINE WAS between opportunities and needed a place to stay for a few weeks while she hunted for more permanent lodging. I’ll call her Lisa.

View on www.dmagazine.com <http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2003/september/the-real-estate-guru>

Preview by Yahoo

        • Re... salyavin808