--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Akasha:
>
> Shemp:
> > and  pasted an article that I found on the net and gave the
proper

> Akasha:
> > > Duh.  But you post a racist article for no reason?
>
> Shemp:
> > I gave the reason .. Read the preamble I wrote at the beginning
of
> > the post.
>
> "In light of the recent postings here on the riots in Paris, ...  I
> thought I'd add the following:"
>
> A:
> um, yea, quite a preamble disassociating yourself from the
viewpoint.

???????????????

How is that either associating or disassociating myself from the
viewpoint expressed??????

And are you SO steeped in political correctness that it is NECESSARY
for one to disassociate oneself from text that one copies and
pastes??????????

> Shemp:
> >you Nazi-inspired get-rid-of-the-bad-genes
> > promoter of death.
>
> A:
> Third and fourth law of rhetoric for dummies and racists:
>
> 3)  call the guy a Nazi again.

First of all, in light of you first invoking my nationality along
with references to one's GENITALS, I think you got off easy.

Secondly, it is a fair comparison:

The Nazis believed in controlling the population through eugenics
and so do you.

> 4) make up more stuff about their position.
>
> > > You have no sympathy for
> > > the viewpoint?
>
> S:
> > Actually, no, I don't.
>
> A:
> Ok great. Did you read the excerpts I posted on Islamic / arab
> contributions to science? Amazing stuff, isn't it.

No, I didn't read it because at that point I wasn't interested in
anything you had to post.

I suspect you're a racist and I'm not that interested in reading
long diatribes posted by suspected racists.

> S:
> > I find the statistics cited fascinating, to say the least.
>
> A:
> Why is that exactly? Do you draw any conclusions from it?

The conclusion I draw from it is that Jews have had to fight and
claw their way out of the shit and garbage thrown at them for the
past 5,000 years and, as a result, have developed a cultural
tradition of working their asses off from the time they are kids in
school so that they create the kind of incredible statistics that
are cited in the article.

> > > You just wanted to post something contrary to your
> > > views to stimulate discussion
>
> S:
> > Yes...and that's precisely what I wrote I was doing.
>
> "In light of the recent postings here on the riots in Paris, ...  I
> thought I'd add the following:"
>
> A:
> Um yea. "Precisely".

Yes, precisely that.