--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> My current understanding -- open to revision --<snip>

*lol* Here's a possible revision already, mapped onto 9 chakras:
Bhur-loka (between crown-chakra of next-lower Being and feet chakra
of this Being) is the physical plane; Bhuvar-loka (base chakra) is
the astral plane; Swarga-loka (midway between sex and navel, gap
between transcendence-I and transcendence-II, overseen by the 7
rishis of the Great Bear) is the area between the upper astral and
the mental (Manasic) plane; Mahar-loka (Hrit, the "Solar Plexus" or
Sacred Heart midway between the navel and the heart), equates to the
Sun and Solar System, spanning the "causal" realm between navel:
mental plane of earth, and heart: the intuitional (Buddhic) plane,
which includes (I believe) the constellation-awareness embracing our
Sun, and centered more specifically perhaps in the Sirius system.

Jana-loka (thymus region, between heart and throat, and between
buddhic plane and the Atmic plane of Mahat) is associated with
galactic-consciousness. Interestingly, the 27-state system places
Jana-loka in the gap between state 17 (Brahma-Shiva-Shiva,
complement of transcendence-II), Purva Ashada nakshatra, and state
18 (Shiva-Vishnu-Vishnu, complement of transcendence-I), Uttara
Ashadha nakshatra. Purva Ashada is delta Sagittarii and Uttara
Ashada is sigma Sagittarii, which places the gap itself in
Sagittarius, lately acknowledged as the location of our Galactic
center. This gap would be the "afterimage" Vishnu-Brahma-Brahma,
or "birth"... perhaps the birth of our Galaxy.

Tapa-loka (third-eye, the plane of Avyakta) would then be something
like galactic-cluster-consciousness, and Sat-loka (bindu-point above
crown-chakra and below the feet-chakra of the next-higher Being)
would be Universal-consciousness.

Again, this is only a (rather crude) map, ommitting the harmonics
showing the absolutely essential Unity of the highest (Sat-loka) and
the lowest (Bhur-loka) and the midmost (Mahar-loka): the "triple-
Sun" of the earth-chakra below our feet, the heaven-chakra overhead,
and the "Solar-plexus" or Sacred-Heart chakra in our middle -- all
forms of Brahma-Brahma-Brahma, or Pure Consciousness.

:-)